LinkedIn is growing quickly, and as the social network created for professionals, it should not be left out of your marketing strategy. One essential tool at the disposal of businesses is the LinkedIn Company Page. Get started with the following steps:
1. Sign into LinkedIn and click on “Companies” in the toolbar. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the “Add a Company” button.
2. Fill in your company information. Have your company logo and founding year ready to input.
3. Are you hiring? Post openings on the “Careers” Tab of your Company Page. On average, jobs are forwarded eleven times by LinkedIn members and receive over thirty applications. The jobs you post will also be automatically Tweeted by the LinkedIn Jobs Twitter account, further expanding your job posting’s reach. LinkedIn can also show you the profiles of members who might fit your jobs.
4. Bring your company to life with Company Status Updates. Share news, product releases and more with one click. Your updates will be posted in your company page’s “Overview” tab and seen by members who visit. People who choose to “follow” your company will see these updates in their personal feeds.
5. Urge company employees to “Follow” your company page to increase its visibility. Make some employees administrators of your company page, so that they can help you to create and post updates.
Create a LinkedIn Company Page Products/Services Tab
Create an introduction to your company’s products or services through the Products/Services Tab. You can provide write-ups for each of your products or services, and LinkedIn members can “share” or “recommend” them. You can also create a slideshow banner of related images to place at the top of your page.
Once you’ve made your company page live, you can also monitor its visits through your private Analytics tab. You’ll learn a lot about your audience after this fairly simple setup. All that’s necessary to create a LinkedIn company page is about ten minutes and a few images!