By default, MediaFunnel will shorten URLs using Bit.ly. However, if you want to track clickthroughs on shortened URLs, you will need to set up integration with your bit.ly account.
Each social media channel has its own URL shortening settings.
1. From the menu, click Settings
2. On the Settings page, click on Manage Accounts, 3rd Party Integration and Scheduler
3. In the 3rd Party Integration column for a Twitter account or a Facebook page, click on the Modify button
4. In the URL Shortening section, check the bit.ly checkbox
5. Enter your bit.ly login and API keys
6. Click the Update URL Shortening button
You can also disable URL shortening by checking the Disable URL shortening checkbox