The MediaFunnel scheduler allows you to post tweets at specified intervals during specified time windows. For example, you can time release scheduled tweets or Facebook posts, at one hour intervals over the course of weekday business hours.
Each social media channel has its own Scheduler settings.
1. From the menu, click Settings
2. On the Settings page, click on Manage Accounts, 3rd Party Integration and Scheduler
3. In the Scheduler column for a Twitter account or a Facebook page, click the Inactive button
4. Select the time zone from the Timezone pick list that will be the basis for time of day settings
5. Check the Active checkbox
6. From the Days pick list, select either Every Day or Weekdays
7. From the From pick list, select what time of day tweets or posts should begin to be released
8. From the To pick list, select what time of day tweets or posts should stop being released
9. Select the interval in Minutes or Hours. For example, you can select once a hour
10. Click the Update Scheduler button to save your changes